Today I have decided to shake things a little bit around here and answer few questions from a tag. It was really fun to do and very interesting because I learned a lot about my beauty self so I invite everyone to answer that tag so feel free to steel it you want. Enjoy !
1. What is the one product you’d grab if your house was on fire?
I would probably grab my MAC plumful and my Chanel “Jardin de Chanel” Blush.
2. Which beauty vlogger would you want to do your makeover?
I would love to get some time with Amelia Liana, she does the best smokey eyes and her face is always flawless so I would be more than happy to give her my face to work on.
3. What celeb do people think you look like?
Hum good questions, when I was younger it was Britney Spears but now it’s hard to tell and in a way I am happy that way. Love to be finally unique !
4. What beauty product do you save for date night?
A signature scent like my Coco mademoiselle perfume.
5. Which of your guy friends takes longer than you to get ready?
Well it’s not a friend, it’s my husband ! Trust me when he enter that bathroom it’s like he enter the wardrobe in Narnia. I’ve never see a guy taking that long to get ready.
6. If you could create your own miracle beauty product, what would it be?
I would love to create a magical wand to erase dark circles because I have the worst in the world. And maybe a magical cream, you apply it and you drop 10 stones, that would be awesome.
7. What’s your best beauty tip?
To apply a bit of alcohol on a cotton pad and press on a spot if you have an ugly one that just came out. Leave it and press it for a good 5 minutes and you will see that the next morning it would be gone.
8. What beauty products do you love to splurge on?
Lipsticks and hand creams , kind of addicted to both I really can’t help myself.
9. Which beauty vloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?
Essie Buttons and Tati from Glam Life Guru. Both at the same time would be awesome!
10. What is your signature scent?
Coco mademoiselle, Chanel.
11. I am on an endless quest for the perfect _________.
Highlighter and concealer, for obvious reasons! I can’t help myself, it’s always something I like to try out.
12. How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?
Gosh, including skin care ? Well I would say around 10 or 12 but it is really hard to tell maybe it is more to be really honest.
13. What lipstick/lip gloss is in your purse right now?
Well I have revlon lip butter in Raspberry Pie, MAC plumful and too faced lipgloss in babydoll.
14. Who is your celebrity beauty icon?
Proud to say I have none, I don’t follow any trend or anyone and I guess it is something you don’t need anymore when you grow up and it is kind of comforting in a way.
15. Name the beauty brand you’d most love to be a spokesperson for?
Too faced and Tarte. Sorry couldn’t make up my mind, those two brand are just amazing and animal cruelty free so what’s not to love and rave about ?
16. What’s your current nail polish?
Barry M “In a heart beat”.
17. Fave mascara right now?
Benefit Roller lash. Love it, love it, love it!
18. The last thing you bought at Sephora?
Geez it was like 6 month ago and it was some too faced make up and some sephora brand skin care.
19. I try never to be seen without wearing _______.
A smile! I have no problem going out without make up. I love my natural face, I just don’t like to go out if my hair looks crazy.
20. What’s one beauty product you’d always recommend?
Well the Collection concealer is amazing, Too Faced bunny bronzer, Maybelline color elixirs, Revlon lip butter in raspberry pie, MAC plumful and patisserie, Benefit porefessional.